Last night i was going through my lipsticks and arranging them by brand , i thought why dont i do a series where i can show you my lipstick collection by brands.Btw going through lipsticks and arranging is my favorite hobby when i am bored. I dont own huge numbers of lipsticks but i think i own more than a sane girl should have . So let get started with the lipsticks .
Front row Lipstick L-R Sheen supreme lipstick Bare Again - Cremesheen Shy Girl , Matte Moxie ,Amplifies Blankety , Cremesheen Hibiscus, Amplifed warm me up
Back row L-R Cremesheen Partyline ,Lustre Lovelorn,Glaze Hue
As you can see i made a mistake and threw partyline and lovelorn in my purse in month of july hot Pakistani summers and poor darlings couldnt take it and they melted . But i still use them esp partyline is my fav shade among few others. I give credit to Moxie for introducing me to bright lipsticks esp hot pink. You can see individual review and swatches of few of my mac lipsticks by clicking the links . LE means that the shades were part of limited edition collection.
- Mac Bare Again is a pinky neutral beige
- Mac shy girl is a creamy neutral coral beige ( Review & Swatch Here )
- LE Mac Moxie is pinky-red ( Review & Swatch Here )
- Mac Blankety is a soft pink beige
- LE Mac Hibiscus is a brightened, medium-dark red-coral with soft gold shimmer ( Review & Swatch Here )
- LE Mac warm me up is a is a creamy medium pink with a little warmed-up yellow in it
- Mac Party Line is a Red-tone plum ( Review & Swatch Here )
- Mac Lovelorn is a emotive blue pink
- Mac Hue is a soft pale pink
Do you think i should do a post on swatches? Please let me know and share with me your favorite MAC lipstick shade . On my wish list MAC Russian red, Plumful , Candy yum yum since it recently got permanent :)